At Allen College the art of human caring begins with a holistic education, treating each student as a unique individual.
Motivating students and producing successful, clinically competent graduates, the college stresses both academic accomplishment and hands-on experience.
The objective at Allen College is to provide quality educational opportunities helping students achieve personal goals and fulfill responsibilities to the profession and society.
Choose Allen College to begin an exciting career!
Allen College offers the following degrees:
- Associate of Science in Radiography
- Bachelor of Health Sciences Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Medical Laboratory Science and Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Bachelor of Health Sciences- Public Health
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing, with tracks in: Nursing Leadership, Nursing Education, five nurse practitioner tracks with specialties in Family, Acute Care, Family Psychiatric-Mental Health, Adult and Gerontological
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Education- Health Professions Education