Address: 928 6th Avenue
City: Des Moines, IA
Phone Number: 515-643-6715
Web URL: http://www.mchs.edu
Mercy College of Health Sciences is a Catholic institution of higher education, guided by the pursuit of knowledge and the core values of Mercy: reverence, integrity, compassion, and excellence. Through integration of professional education with liberal arts and sciences, the College prepares graduates for service and leadership in the health care community.
If you think you know Mercy College – an institution spanning 110 years of educating healing professionals – we might surprise you. Our students are among the best and brightest, and come from many different backgrounds, cultures and experiences. They become:
- Medical Laboratory Scientists
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Health Care Administration leaders
- Health Informatics Managers
- Medical Assistants
- Physical Therapist Assistants
- Public Health professionals
- Registered Nurses (Associates and Bachelors)
- Radiologic Technologists
- Surgical Technologists
Our graduates go everywhere. They embark upon graduate studies and health care careers in Iowa, across the nation and around the world.
Our faculty and staff are talented and dedicated to offering excellent service, and our alumni are among the best in their field.
To our students this means:
To our faculty and staff this means:
- Knowledge that leads to exceptional first-time national exam passage rates
- Access to cutting-edge technology
To our community this means
- Personalized, hands-on instruction
- Continual improvement and student empowerment
- Prepared health care professionals
- Greater educational access for a broader population through distance learning
Thank you for reviewing the many opportunities available here at Mercy College. I look forward to seeing you on campus.
Barbara Q. Decker J.D.,
Plan a Visit!
Mercy College of Health Sciences